Almond or badam in Hindi is the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of the Almond tree. Almonds are a rich source of oil with innumerable health benefits and almond oil may be consumed in consultation with your dietetician or nutritionist for improved immunity and health.
- Great for boosting the immune system, which will in turn lessen your chance of becoming ill.
- Contributes to stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Helps reduce cholesterol.
- Nutritive for brain as well as the nervous system.
- Considered to encourage high intellectual level and longevity in regular users.
- Beneficial for the digestive system.
- Improves the movement of food through the colon and is helpful for constipation.